Join our team of visionaries at Skyscraper Farm. Poised on the leading edge of vertical farming combined with mixed-use real estate, Skyscraper Farm’s team of strategic thinkers and doers set our sights high: to sustainably end world hunger.
At Skyscraper Farm we want to redefine the route to success in the workplace.
Success shouldn’t rely on getting to the office before sunrise and leaving well after sunset. It shouldn’t rely on everyone working exactly the same hours in the same building. And most importantly, it shouldn’t rely on sacrificing all other aspects of your life – your kids, your partner, your friends, your hobbies, your education, your well-being.
Instead, success requires flexibility. It requires room to stretch your mind and body. It requires allowance to be curious, to experience different environments, to expand your horizons.
That’s why, at Skyscraper Farm, we aim for success through a distributed workforce. We encourage the highest quality performances accomplished in the space and time that appeals to the individual. Aligning personal and company goals, the remote worker defines the best structure to achieve both – increasing happiness, motivation, and productivity.
Please check back for open positions!
Chief Marketing Officer
Join our team of visionaries at Skyscraper Farm. Poised on the leading edge of vertical farming and mixed-use real estate, Skyscraper Farm’s team of strategic thinkers and doers set our sights high: feed the world, save the planet.
We’re seeking a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) who’s eager to do the same, making the company’s vision a reality. As CMO, you will lead the charge in developing and implementing our marketing strategy. You will engage the left and right brain to design both a practical and inventive marketing plan. You will pursue all marketing efforts with the company values of innovation, sustainability and community in mind to accurately and effectively represent the Skyscraper Farm brand. You will consistently, imaginatively, and energetically create and maintain Skyscraper Farm’s “Feed the World. Save the Planet.” narrative.
- Develop marketing strategy supporting Skyscraper Farm’s mission, vision, and goals
- Craft and sustain an honest and appealing narrative that clearly conveys the Skyscraper Farm story - Feed the World. Save the Planet.
- Stay on top of market trends, leading and conducting market research
- Communicate and coordinate with team members to seamlessly implement marketing plan
- Skillfully utilize various appropriate channels (digital, press, etc.) to highlight projects, events, and opportunities
- Develop strategic partnerships to promote projects, brand, and mission
- Design daily operations procedures to support overall marketing strategy
- Experience in executive marketing role (desired)
- Experience in creating and aligning marketing plan with overall business strategy through branding, promotion, etc.
- Ability to expertly conduct, analyze, and implement market research
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of best practices within digital and non-digital marketing platforms
- Responsive, respectful, and eager to take initiative
- Easily adapts to new programs and processes
- Understanding of business structure, mission, vision and values